Provide a one (1) Day Course to: factory personnel who want to gain an introductor understanding to pneumatic motion control.
Dates offered Contact us for the next available school dates.
230 Commerce Circle South Fridley, MN 55432
Topics to be covered include:
• Why Pneumatics? Application Examples
• Components of a Pneumatic System
• Pneumatic Logic – Air verses Electric
• Circuit Basics – Hands-on Building of a Circuit
• Basic Sizing and Selection Methods
• Pneumatic Troubleshooting
Who should attend?
Manufacturing individuals who are interested in gaining a basic understanding of the power and speed of pneumatics.
This introduction course is designed for Engineering, Maintenance, and Purchasing personnel who are new to pneumatic motor control.